The Perth Group was formed in 1981 in Perth, Western Australia. The three original members are the leader, biophysicist Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, emergency physician Valendar F. Turner and Professor of Pathology John Papadimitriou. Over the years several other scientists have contributed to or joined the Group. These are physicists Bruce Hedland-Thomas, David Causer and Barry Page, Florida USA biochemist Todd Miller and Colombian physician/medical researcher Helman Alfonso. The Perth Group has published scientific papers and letters in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as in the popular press. Two of the group are invited members of the Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel and have presented our material in various forums including the Presidential Panel and via satellite at the Geneva International AIDS Conference.
The Perth Group has argued:
- The impossibility of haemophiliacs acquiring HIV following factor VIII infusions.
- That AIDS and all the phenomena inferred as “HIV” are induced by changes in cellular redox brought about by the oxidative nature of substances and exposures common to all the AIDS risk groups and to the cells used in the “culture” and “isolation” of “HIV”.
- That AIDS will not spread outside the original risk groups.
- That the cessation of exposure to oxidants and/or use of anti-oxidants will improve the outcome of AIDS patients.
- That the pharmacological data prove AZT cannot kill “HIV” and AZT is toxic to all cells and may cause some cases of AIDS.
They do not accept donations, so please just share.